Monday 6 June 2016

Whiffy Dog Soap from @rufflesnuffle

Today Welly and I were asked if we could try out some New Doggie Soap from the lovely Sarah and her Doggie Dolly at  +Ruffle Snuffle 

It was appropriatley named 'Whiffy'..... The first thing I noticed straight away was its amazing Zesty smell, perfect for Whiffy Woofs aka Welly!


I've been threatening Welly with a bath for ages and today was the day..... Well it was really hot and I thought it would cool him down.  Welly actually seems to quite like having baths, and quickly grabbed his bath duckies...

He eagerly jumped in and I set about rubbing him all over with the Whiffy Soap..... it quickly lathered and smelt really amazing.  After a good wash and rinse Welly was all good to go...... I might even have a bath with it too!

After a quick rub with the towel and much rubbing on our bathroom carpet, Welly looked, smelt and felt wonderful

Welly loved his Whiffy Bathtime ........ look out Cow Pats here I come again..... arghhhhh.....

At a very reasonable price of £2.75 for a 40g bar what's not to like...... Woof Woof

Check out @rufflesnuffle to purchase a bar today.

No comments:

Post a Comment